Monday, May 9, 2011

Adidas Madness!

Brace yourself for the largest Adidas store in the whole world! Yes, you read it right, the whole world! 4 floors of pure Adidas fun :) When I first heard from my aunt that the largest Adidas store is in Beijing, I got real excited. Located at The Village Mall in Beijing, the store was complete from Adidas Originals, signature Adidas brands, Sports Apparels and Equipment and their own shoes customization station!

Adidas Store. Right across it is an equally large store : UNI QLO, one of my favorite stores as well
 This is me outside the Adidas Store, about to get in!
The shoe that I have been longing to get! I was not able to get one though because surprisingly, its Php 400.00 cheaper here in the Philippines. 
 I know it is prohibited from taking pictures inside but I just had to take photos, very nice interior :)
Here is the view going up and down the escalator.
To end my "Adidas Store" journey, i bought this very nice shirt with my name on it : AdiBots :) 
Overall, the experience was a blast, my feeling was that of a kid going inside a big toy store, Thanks Beijing!



No comments:

Post a Comment